TORQ SEAT TS1
New seat F.I.A. approved 8855-1999 nºCS.336.16
- New and revolutionary racing seat, made in fiberglass with a new molding process unique in the motorsport market.
- Manufactured with last generation fiberglass and resins, the seat shell has an unbeatable weight of only 5.5Kg. (Total weight with cover and tooling: 6.8Kg.
- Thin and stylish head protection offers a better lateral vision and an optimal safety.
- 5 wider harness slots, especially designed to enhance comfort and HANS® Compatible.
- Thanks to this innovative manufacturing process, we have obtained a shell as stiff as top of the range Carbon or Kevlar seats.
- New white gel coat finish, also available in standard black or red.
- Removable back and bottom cushions, it is made with top quality foam and it offers optimal comfort; It can also prevent back injuries.
- The seat covers are made with a flame retardant fabric, approved for O.E.M according to European standards, anthracite color.
- Delivered with Allen screw 8x150.
- Shell weight: 5,5Kg
- Color: Black
- Ref. TS1
From £527 plus vat
Please contact us or one of our distributors for any enquiries
For enquiries please contact torq directly firstname.lastname@example.org or use the distributor page to find a supplier.
To learn more or order your own TORQ SEAT TS1 please complete the form and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
The torq team.